Fixture Installation Instructions D
1. Position the fixture on the wall in the desired position so that it covers the electrical box.
2. With a pencil, mark the location of the holes in the fixture that will accept the mounting screws ("A").
3. Drill a hole in the wall big enough to accept the plastic wall anchor ("B") but yet small enough to allow for a snug fit when the wall anchor ("B") is inserted into the wall.
4. Insert the wall anchors ("B") into the holes drilled into the wall.
5. Holding the fixture close to the electrical box, connect the fixture wires to the house wiring. If your fixture has a bare ground wire, connect it as appropriate for your house wiring (Click here for those instructions).
6. Align the holes in the fixture that will accept the mounting screws ("A") over the wall anchors ("B") already inserted into the wall.
7.Finally, screw each of the mounting screws ("A") through its respective screw hole in the fixture into its respective wall anchor in the wall. Tighten the screws until the fixture fits loosely up to the wall. Do a final alignment of the fixture and then tighten the screws until the fixture is tight up against the wall.